Cover Art Pending
Avrirsa, a world of gods and magic, was plunged into chaos when a rift formed between the Elder Gods. In their arrogance, they murdered dozens of children who were candidates to become the ‘God of Balance’. In the wake of the massacre, Nalithor Vraelimir, a prideful prince, was selected for the position. However, Nalithor has his own agenda.
Elsewhere on Avrirsa, an Umbral Mage known as Arianna Jade Black fights to save her people. Despite her efforts to protect them she is ostracized for her affinity with darkness. With shattered memories and few confidants, Arianna begins to question her and her brother’s true origins.
A chance encounter between these two souls may change both their destinies, and possibly the fate of Avrirsa itself.
Table of Contents
- Foreword: Of Astral and Umbral Book One
- Prologue: Birth of a Deity
- Chapter One: Nalithor Vraelimir
- Chapter Two: Arianna Jade Black
- Chapter Three: X’shmiran Beasts
- Chapter Four: Demons? Devillians?
- Chapter Five: Lurking in the Mists
- Chapter Six: A Familiar Scent
- Chapter Seven: The Umbral Mage
- Chapter Eight: Generosity
- Chapter Nine: Gifts
- Chapter Ten: Necessity
- Chapter Eleven: Endearing
- Chapter Twelve: Nightmare
- Chapter Thirteen: To Dauthrmir
- Chapter Fourteen: What IS She?
- Chapter Fifteen: Beneath the Mists